The Antioxidant Energizing essence by 111SKIN is an essence full of antioxidants and hydrating ingredients to combat harmful pollutants, balance the PH ,and revitalize the skin. It has a thick liquid texture. It absorbs fast, instantly refreshes the skin and does not leave your face sticky. It has an old lady scent to it which I personally hate. It does not contain Silicone, Alcohol , or Parabens. Each bottle lasts 4 to 6 months.
The beneficial ingredients are:
– MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA EXTRACT, comes from giant brown seaweed , is rich in iodine, mineral, anti-oxidant and natural anti-inflammatory aspects.
– TOCOPHEROL: is a naturally occurring chemical element known as Vitamin E. It is an antioxidant that encourages skin and wound healing.
– AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM SEED EXTRACT: is used as Escin in the NAC Y2 formula. A powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and free radical scavenging properties.
– SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE: is a potent antioxidant which is a derivative of Vitamin C. It forms part of the unique NAC Y2.
– TARTARIC ACID: Is an Alpha Hydroxyl Acid obtained from grapes that is used to exfoliate and to stimulate skin renewal.
– CHLOROPHYLLIN-COPPER COMPLEX: Helps to remove dead tissue, to keep wounds clean, promotes normal healing.
– ACETYL CYSTEINE: is an amino acid that encourages collagen production.
In summary, this is a high end product suitable for every skin type, no pore clogging ingredients. The only downside of this essence is the overpowering fragrance; not recommended for sensitive skin!
Price: $100 for 100ml